Please take the time to read the following points carefully to help us provide as smooth a service as possible:
- Please follow the social distancing Rules when entering reception, if there is more than two people please wait outside until you are called in.
- Only the person attending the appointment will be allowed in the building, please leave partners and children at home.
- Please do not attend your appointment if you feel at all unwell, even if you are sure you do not have COVID-19. We are a small team and having anyone off sick would be devastating for all involved so please give us as much notice as you can, and you will not be charged a cancellation fee.
- Unless you are exempt please wear a Mask when you enter the building and throughout your appointment.
- When you enter the building please make sure you use the sanitising gel provided.
- If you wish to avoid reception area we can arrange to take payment for any services prior to your appointment or deliver any products locally free of charge.
- We are unable to provide handing space for any coats/jackets so please bear this in mind and be prepared to pop them in your bag or next to you.
- We regret that due to restrictions and compulsory cleaning times we are unable to accept late arrivals, please let us know as soon as possible if you are running late and we will be able to advise you on what is best to do. A 72-hour cancellation policy is in place; if you fail to turn up or cancel last minute whether that be the whole service or a single treatment within it.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read these new guidelines, we are very grateful. The team look forward to welcoming you.
The Polished Team x