We are so happy to say that both our Hair and Beauty Salon are now reopen. We of course are adhering to all government guidelines in order to carry out all services and treatments in the safest way possible.
Please take the time to read the following points carefully to help us provide as smooth a service as possible:
- To reduce numbers in the building we are unable to provide a reception waiting area so will kindly be asking you to wait outside the salon (or in your car) until the exact time of your appointment.
- We regret that due to restrictions and compulsory cleaning times we are unable to accept late arrivals, please let us know as soon as possible if you are running late and we will be able to advise you on what is best to do. A 72-hour cancellation policy is in place; if you fail to turn up or cancel last minute whether that be the whole service or a single treatment within it.
- Only the person attending the appointment will be allowed in the building, please leave partners and children at home. Unfortunately, for the initial phases of opening we have limited availability for children’s cuts due to having to reduce the amount of people allowed in the salon at one time. Children aged over 12 can attend on their own if deemed appropriate and collected by an adult at the door.
- Please do not attend your appointment if you feel at all unwell, even if you are sure you do not have COVID-19. We are a small team and having anyone off sick would be devastating for all involved so please give us as much notice as you can, and you will not be charged a cancellation fee.
- When you enter the building please make sure you use the sanitising gel. You are welcome to wear a mask and/or gloves to your appointment, although this is not mandatory at this time. It has been advised that staff are to wear visors, but their friendly faces are the same underneath!
- If you wish to tip your stylist/therapist you are welcome to in cash (it unfortunately cannot be added on card). There are clear pots by the reception desk that you can place any change in so money does not need to be touched.
- If you wish to buy a retail product, we would prefer you to call/email us and we can give you a collection time. If this is not possible, please be prepared that there may be a wait for someone to assist you and you may be required to wait outside during busy times.
- We are unable to provide handing space for any coats/jackets so please bear this in mind and be prepared to pop them in your bag or next to you.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read these new guidelines, we are very grateful. The team look forward to welcoming you.
The Polished Team x
Please use the following numbers to book appointments:
Beauty Number: 01993 201195
Hair Number: 01993 850886